This meditation for stress relief consists of four different exercises and an introduction explaining how or when to use them. While different, each meditation is designed to produce a centered, balanced state of mind, uplift your mood and restore a sense of focused calm.
Here are the different tracks:
1. Introduction (6:20) is an overview of guided imagery and meditation.
2. Transform Anxiety (18:30) is designed to relieve stress, mastering anxiety, and providing simple but powerful self-soothing skills to last a lifetime.
3. Peaceful Perspective (17:01) offers images designed to increase natural feelings of love, safety, protection and support.
4. Walking Meditation (15:55) is a deeply relaxing walking meditation for those who find seated meditation challenging and may not like typical forms of meditation.
5. Affirmations (13:54) are for those who prefer brief ideas and images that they can use quickly and efficiently, at any time, even while driving, folding laundry or working.